Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Love Shack


Yesterday was the City of Glendale(AZ) Chocolate Affair Plein Air Paint Out. This even includes carnival rides, vendors, bands and everything chocolate. It draws a big crowd. Last year they reserved parking for artists to return at the end of the day with their paintings. This year they didn't so I found a little house not too far a walk from where I parked. This little house is turned into a shop and was all decked out for Valentines Day. I edited most of the stuff but left the Love Sign and some of the hearts. It was pretty chilly most of the day and the sun really struggled to break through.

2 comments:

Donna Lethal said...

Oh, Glendale AZ! I thought for a minute you were here. I love this.

Ann Osgood said...

It's a little sickening sweet, but that is what was there!