Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Studio Shots



I got my cabinets cleaned out and reorganized in the studio yesterday. I am posting a picture of one of the two which stand next to each other in the studio. It is jam-packed but things are pretty accessible now. Picked up a couple more plastic containers and feel pretty good about that storage area. I am also posting my desk. It is really one of those plastic banquet tables with a piece of glass on top. That solves the textured surface issue with those tables. I stuck some blue shelf paper under the glass to make it a bit more appealing. My light box is on top that I use for calligraphy on wedding envelopes. Finally a shot of part of my bulletin board...it is layers deep of stuff I like, photos etc....I've mentioned before how much I love seeing other people's work spaces so it is only fair that I share.

No comments: