Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Paintings


I have been working on some 24x30 acrylics out on the patio. One is a little aspen scene from a photo I took last year. I enjoyed keeping loose on this one. It is hanging at a 2 person show we just put up last week. There are about 40 paintings up between me and my pal Laura Cohen Hogan. It will hang for 3 months. The other painting is of an old turquoise truck I spotted under a big tree. It was a Granite Creek Winery up in Chino Valley here in Arizona. I didn't want to get too tight with it, but just share the scene.

2 comments:

Vincent Desjardins said...

There both beautiful! I really love the car painting, and I'm not even into cars.

Ann Osgood said...

I like cars as art...been going to the Barrett Jackson auction for years just to see the unusual ones. But funky turquoise trucks from the 40's are way at the top for me!