Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time/Energy

Well it has been a hazy September. In spite of really putting out some intense positive energy I caught that nasty virus all the kids at school have had. I wash my hands like mad, but think just too many instances of grabbing a pencil or paint brush from someone to give them a bit of instruction finally caught me. This was like running into a wall once you got it and it took a full 3 weeks to recover fully. Meanwhile I never missed a day of work (sub plans are too much work!) and just slept away my weekends. Now I am catching up on chores that I couldn't quit manage beyond laundry.. Where is the art work? I haven't been able to sneak in more than a couple of small things into the school day. This weekend I find myself trying to get going, but it is already Sunday afternoon.... I have been very preoccupied with politics...watching the chatter surrounding the election...wondering if that many Americans really feel that way, etc...(worries about the average IQ) The weather has cooled a bit so I was out trimming a palo verde tree in the front. I filled the trash can so had to stop. Now a few more computer chores and I promise to go to the studio...

No comments: